While the rest of the world is stocking up on bikinis for summer, beauty lovers…
Out with the old and in with the new DECADE! This year we’re ready for all the beauty industry has to offer. From cosmetics to hair care, these brands have us forever refreshing our IG feed searching for the next big thing. It looks like 2020 is going to be all about the collaborations, color and innovation!
Here’s what 2020 beauty launches we’re adding to our cart in 2020:
1. Amrezy X Anastasia Beverly Hills Palette ($49): The brand who was once all about brows took us on a trip down memory lane. Back in 2014, Anastasia Beverly Hills launched its first collab with beauty influencer Amrezy. The palette was a must-have for most artists in the industry and one of my personal favorites. For the third time, the two have collaborated on a 16-pan limited edition palette containing a mix of mattes, metallics and glitters. Besides teasing us with the palette, both Amrezy and ABH have been posting shots from the campaign shoot and they are delivering some serious pink vibes!
2. Stormi X Kylie Cosmetics Valentine’s Day Collection: It’s coming! King Kylie is back with a new collection about her daughter, Stormi. This time though, it looks like Stormi is getting a say in colors! The beauty mogul gave a sneak peek at her first collection of 2020. The Kylie Cosmetics Valentine’s Day Collection, in collaboration with her daughter, Stormi Webster, is butterfly focused. Kylie’s posted on her IG showing a glimpse of her traditional 9 pan palette that contained stunning warm-toned shades. It also looks like she might be gracing us with a lip kit. Warm peachy shadows and pretty jewel tones seem to be the tones and we’re into it. We’ll keep our eye out for swatches and more sneak peeks!
3. Lawless Satin Luxe Cream Lipsticks ($28): This #CleanAF brand is now taking over another beauty realm. Everyone loves a good liquid lip but sometimes a traditional, satin lipstick is the way to go! LAWLESS just released its Satin Luxe Cream Lipsticks in eight creamy nude shades. If you’re a LAWLESS fan like us, you already now how clean its ingredients are – That means no parabens, no sulfates and no silicones. The shades launched on Jan. 14 and they have been our go-to nudes ever since. (Wedding Day is my personal fave)
4. Jeffree Star X Shane Dawson Part 2: It’s the launch heard ’round the world. Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star coming together for their collaboration was no doubt the biggest launch of 2019. In Shane Dawson’s YouTube BTS documentary series gave a sneak peek into the “Conspiracy Collection” shades and shade names. The real tea though—a popular green shade that become famous in the video series didn’t end up in the final palette. At the end of the final episode, Shane and Jeffree revealed they will be releasing a “revamped” Mini Controversy palette to include THE green metallic shade—fittingly named “Put it Back.” When will we get our hands on this palette and potentially a second collection? Time will tell but we definitely know it will be sometime this spring!
5. Bombshell Collection from Aloxxi: Since we covered 2020 makeup launches – let’s talk about hair! Aloxxi is expanding its Bombshell line with a BOMB trio. The cult favorite “Bombshell Volumizing Grip Styler” welcomes a Bombshell Shampoo & Conditioner and the Bombshell Shine Mist. The shampoo and conditioner claim to amplify volume and speed up drying time. Who doesn’t love a little extra shine to complete the perfect blow out? These products are 10-free and have unique ingredients like quartz dust to add extra shine to the hair. This trio launches Feb. 1 on Aloxxi’s website.